Commercial Aquatic Services
Thames Valley Aquatic Services specialise in large pond and lake maintenance and provide bespoke maintenance contracts for agencies throughout Berkshire and the surrounding area.
We can provide consultancy for developments together with 'native species' and 'ornamental' planting schemes. For existing water-bodies we can offer water quality monitoring, bio-diversity surveys and enhancement, fish stock management and control of invasive aquatic plants and non-native species amongst other services.
We have dedicated public liability insurance to include "the maintenance, clearing and construction of 'man made' and natural water features including river banks and landscaping in domestic and commercial environments" and are CHAS registered. Clients using our services include golf clubs, business parks, hotels, local councils and local and national landscape contractors along with other commercial organisations.
Pictures from a few of our 'maintained' sites
Typical 'before' and 'immediately after' photos from aquatic plant management of an overgrown pond.
Our commercial aquatic services include;
- Bespoke large pond and lake management contracts.
- Pond, water-garden and water-feature maintenance.
- Invasive aquatic plant control.
- Aquatic planting schemes.
- Fish health consultancy.
- Water quality monitoring / silt sample analysis.
- Micro-chalk application.
- Pond / lake dye application.
- Bio-diversity surveys / enhancement.
- Fish stock surveys / management.
- Non-native species control.
- Full range of consultancy services.
We cannot mention here all of our aquatic services available to commercial clients, so if you do not see the service you require please look at the lake management page or give us a call as we are sure we will be able to help - 0118 9697224.